Wed, Sep 20|
Wood Chip Day 2023
A favorite tradition of the Eberwhite community to help maintain the beloved trails.
Time & Location
Sep 20, 9:15 AM – 2:45 PM
Ann Arbor, 800 Soule Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
About the Event
Rain date Friday, Sept. 22nd.
For many years, Eberwhite students and families have helped spread wood chips on Eberwhite Woods trails to maintain trails and prevent erosion.
- 9:15am-2:45pm classes take turns spreading wood chips on trails
- Adults volunteer to set up, clean up, fill snow sleds with wood chips, guide students, and spread the chips on the trails
- Students pull & empty the sleds on trails
- We need SNOW SLEDS, shovels, rakes:
- Snow sleds with a rope and short sides help students pull the wood chips along the trails.
- Please LABEL YOUR sleds/shovel/rake WITH NAME AND CHILD'S CLASSROOM TEACHER.
- 9/20 Drop off labeled sleds, etc. in the front of the school. Pickup items after school.
- Please, no pets allowed